Monday, July 24, 2006

Let the projects begin!

OK, my partner in crime -- here it is -- this is a place for us to challenge each other with design projects. I've been thinking a lot about what our first project should be! And I thought it would be something simple. My idea is to do a self portrait, focusing particularly on who you are today -- the things you're going through right now. But you can't show your face!! You can use any medium you want, no guidelines on that. If you want to use type you can, but if you don't want to you don't have to. I know this is written poorly tonight. I'll have to go back and edit it tomorrow when I'm thinking more clearly.

Enjoy. Oh, and I guess we should have like a week to do each project. What do you think? A week?

1 comment:

ROB said...

why i am delighted to take on this challenge. may the games begin…